What is GPTZero?
GPTZero is a new AI-based technology that can detect ChatGPT written content. Academic institutes widely use this tool to detect assignments, research papers, and academic writings as they don’t want students to write using chatbots.
Who Can Use GPTZero?
Anyone who wants to detect OpenAI written content. GPTZero slogan is “Humans Deserve to Know the Truth.”
Right now, this tool is helping:
- Academic Institutes and Universities
- Tech companies can detect code written by ChatGPT
- Content writing companies that deal with freelance writers
- Journalists who need references from human written content.
- News articles for authenticity.
How Can You Use GPTZero?
To use GPTZero, follow these steps:
- Go to the GPTZero website by typing http://GPTZero.me/ in your browser.
- On the webpage, look for the option “Try GPTZero Classic” and click on the “TRY IT” button.
- On the new page, paste the text you want to test in the Input text field.
- Click on the “Get GPTZero Result” button, and the website will give you a score.
GPTZero Price and Plans:
GPTZero is Free for now as it is in the learning phase but as we know it costs a lot to train AI and detect content. It may offer paid plans in the future.
Make sure to visit their official site for updated pricing and plans.
GPTZero for Educators:
GPTZero also offers separate accounts for educators and it is known as “Educator Account”. You can signup for their product waitlist. It is not live for the public.
GPTZero is authentic and accurate?
It is too early to say anything as it is in the testing phase and accuracy is need to be tested. But for now, it looks promising as it is using GPT-3 model to detect AI content.
GPTZero is mobile-friendly?
Not now, you need a desktop or laptop to access its dashboard.